If you want to start a business of moringa oil wholesale, you should first know some of the most crucial things in this industry. Some of them are the quality of the products and the value of the products. There are also some criteria you can consider choosing the oil bulk of suppliers. Here is some info that might help you start your business.
Moringa Oil – TIMOR MORINGA® Wholesale 101: The Quality of Moringa
The first and foremost crucial thing you should know is the quality of the companies that process the oil bulk. Check this out:
1. The supplier of the oil should make the oil from organic seeds, the plants should be planted organically, and never a GMO quality. They are less than the natural ones, have lower selling value, and mostly come in inadequate quality.
2. The ideal way to process oil is cold-pressed. Do not settle for less. If you are buying bulk moringa oil, make sure it is processed by a cold-pressed method and not less. Using the cold-pressed method, your moringa shall have better quality, better standard and the compounds inside the oil will stay rich and high.
3. Make sure the products come from companies with legitimate credibility. Since the moringa wholesale is right now blowing up, a lot of companies with non-credibility of processing herbs especially moringa are contributing to the field. Make sure you have your trusted resources that only produce high-quality moringa oil.
4. You should also beware of the suppliers’ moringa field. It is better if you can have good lore of how the moringa was planted and grown. You can also check if the method is powering the moringa to have higher protein, potassium, iron, and also other compounds you are looking for. Just like the number one criteria, make sure it is planted organically and not using chemicals more than it needs.
5. Most moringa farmers are also believing that soil quality plays a huge role in moringa cultivating. Therefore, if you want the best quality of moringa, you might want to make sure your supplier plants their moringa in the best soil quality. Moringa is a strong absorber of what the soil contains, so you would not want soil that has chemicals in it to become the media of your investment.
Is It True That Bitter Moringa Is Better?
Now let’s talk about the plants itself. Is it true that bitter moringa is of better quality? There are plenty of opinions about this, but a survey said that the most bitter moringa goes for medicinal purposes than skincare or cooking consumption.
If you are wondering where the bitter taste comes from, it comes from the activity of mustard oil on the plants. It also comes in other vegetables such as cabbage or cauliflower, also bok choy.
Therefore, if you are wondering if your moringa tastes good and not too bitter, no worries. You can still use it for daily cooking consumption or even make it into skincare products. The same thing goes for bitter moringa. They can go for medical use, which is also profitable for you.
And that is it! What you should know about before starting a business of moringa oil wholesale.
Read more :