“Moringa Powder For Quarantine Time” is the best natural product you should have. Since this is a period of saturation that you must pass. Especially for those of you who accustomed to activities outside the home. It’s really hard. However, you must go through this period of quarantine to avoid the high risk of Coronavirus. In America, more than 70 thousand people have died because of this deadly virus. What a terrible number, right? You at home must also adhere to the government’s strict recommendations to always maintain cleanliness, consume healthy dishes, enough sleep, and keep yourself happy or positive thinking.
What Can Be Done With Moringa Leaf Powder During Quarantine?
When you have moringa leaf powder, you can maintain your immune system by regularly consuming it every day. Moringa contains all the nutrients the body needs including protein, antioxidants, minerals, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, phosphor, and many more.
You can add one or two tablespoons of moringa leaf powder to warm foods like soups or energy drinks like tea or milk. You can even maintain the cleanliness of the body by soaking using moringa leaf powder in the tub.
How Do You Get Moringa Leaf Powder?
It’s as easy as snapping fingers. Even though today is quarantine and lockdown period in some countries, you can still make online purchases for moringa leaf powder products.
One of the best moringa leaf powder producers in Indonesia is PT Morifa, located in Jakarta. You can search the website in the search engine by typing ‘morifa’, find the products you need, then do order. Moringa leaf powder and other moringa products that you’ve ordered will arrive at your place in America. You can also become a business partner of PT Morifa by selling moringa products in your surroundings. It is great to use your brand since this company also provides wholesale purchases for moringa leaf powder.
One of the activities that you do during quarantine is to make moringa bars with children at home. Maybe you have amaranth or spinach. So, you can make simple moringa bars with the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon moringa leaf powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 glass of lime juice
- 200 grams of butter
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 200 grams cashews, soaked overnight
- 120 ml of almond milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10 grams of spinach
- 80 grams peeled pistachios
- 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon cardamom
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Here’s How To Make It:
- Let’s make the crust layer first. Put the peeled pistachios in a food processor and mash it with high speed until it becomes a coarse grain.
- Add cinnamon, cardamom, and salt. Then, blend all of them until well blended.
- Pour this dough into a bowl and add the spinach.
- In another bowl, mix the butter with maple syrup. Then, pour it into the spinach dough until it has a sticky texture.
- Pour this dough into a baking sheet and store in the refrigerator.
- Next, use a double boiler to melt the butter with coconut oil and set aside.
- Blend the cashews.
- Then, add moringa powder, lime juice, maple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk. Mix well.
- Next, slowly add the butter and stir until smooth.
- Make square shapes on a baking sheet, then put a layered crust on top of it.
- Put it in the freezer overnight.
- Serve the bars by cutting it into small pieces.