The Moringa tree is one of the most extraordinary plants ever discovered. This may sound exaggerated, but Moringa is truly exceptional. Moringa essential oil is scientifically proven to be a source of medicinal nutrients with healthy content and ingredients. The amount of beneficial nutrients in Moringa essential oil exceeds other regular plants in combination. Therefore, Moringa is believed to have the potential to end malnutrition, hunger, and prevent and cure various diseases around the world. Moringa is truly a miracle plant, and a gift from God as a source of nourishing and healing medicine for mankind.
In 1999, it was Fuglie LJ who first published the results of his research that shocked the world about the nutritional content of Moringa. This research was then published in his book, “The Miracle Tree: Moringa oleifera: Natural Nutrition for the Tropics”. The book, which sparked a wave of further scientific research on Moringa, was later revised in 2001 and republished under the title: “The Miracle Tree: The Multiple Attributes of Moringa”.
According to the results of his research, Moringa essential oil actually contains vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin B, calcium, potassium, iron and protein. These nutrients come in high amounts but are still easily digested and assimilated by the human body. In fact, the amount of nutrients available in Moringa is many times higher than other food sources. Even those which have been used as a source of nutrition for nutrition improvement in many parts of the world. Not only that, but Moringa is known to contain more than 40 antioxidants. Moringa contains 539 compounds known in traditional African and Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Thus, Moringa essential oils have been used in traditional medicine to prevent more than 300 ailments.
Dr Gary Bracey, a health expert in Africa, published his research, that Moringa leaf powder contains:
- 15 times the potassium contained in bananas,
- 10 times the Vitamin A contained in Carrots
- 4 times Beta Carotene contained in Carrots,
- 25 times the iron contained in spinach,
- 17 times the calcium and 2 times the protein contained in milk,
- 9 times the protein contained in yogurt,
- 6 times the zinc contained in almonds,
- 5 times the fiber (Dietary Fiber) contained in vegetables in general,
- 6 times the Amino Acids contained in garlic,
- 100 times the GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) contained in brown rice,
- 2 times Phenol Poly contained in Red Wine,
- 50 times Vitamin B2 contained in Sardines,
- 50 times the Vitamin B3 contained in Nuts,
- 4 times the Vitamin E contained in Corn Oil,
- 4 times the Vitamin B1 contained in pork.
Moringa essential oil is extremely important for natural medicine. The extraction of various parts of the Moringa plant including leaves, roots, seeds, bark, fruit, flowers and mature pods, act as cardiac and circulatory stimulants. It also has anti-tumor, antipyretic, anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer properties. Not to mention that Moringa essential oils also contain antispasmodic, diuretic, anti-hypertensive, cholesterol-lowering, anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activity. Currently Moringa is being researched for use in the treatment of different diseases in the medical system, particularly in South Asia.
Read more :