There are many beneficial traits of Moringa Oleifera oil, especially for beauty and skin, but can you find other benefits as well. It’s good for your hair. You can also use it as cooking oil. Your hair can look as beautiful as your skin, and you should also be able to enjoy many health benefits from consuming it.
Moringa Oleifera Oil for Hair
Because of the nutritious and healthy contents, the oil isn’t only good for the skin, but also for the hair. There are so many beneficial effects to enjoy from the oil, such as:
- Moisturize the scalp. The oil is great as massage oil. You only need to wet the hair and then apply the oil. Massage it gently for several minutes and leave it for around 30 minutes. The oil will reach the roots and moisture the scalp. This is great for those with dry scalp without causing another hair issue: dandruff.
- Make the hair stronger. The oil helps strengthen the hair because of its high level of vitamins and minerals. They are great to boost and stimulate hair follicles, especially from within. It rejuvenates the system from the inside.
- Fights off split ends and dandruff. Due to the high level of nutrients and vitamins, your hair would be nourished correctly from within. Not to mention that it has impressive healing properties which are good for the scalp and your overall hair.
Moringa Oil for Health
Known as a potent and natural superfood, this oil can be mixed together with your salad or you can use it as cooking oil. The health benefits are:
- Vitamin C. The oil has high level of vitamin C. Use it like you use olive oil for cooking. However, the oil is quite pricey. That’s why not many people use it for their daily cooking routine.
- Energy booster. Moringa is rich in natural antioxidants. They will help you feel fresh al through the day. You can also get the energy boost that you need for busy days.
- Quality sleeping. If you have insomnia, you should probably try Moringa oil. Not only it helps you sleep better, but you can also enjoy lower blood pressure – and control it.
Moringa Oil and Relaxation
Do you know that you can mix the oil to your (warm) bathing water? Just add two drops and you should be able to enjoy a soothing and calming time. The oil and warm water combination can cleanse the body, allow mental peace, relieve stress, and remove fatigue. While you soak yourself, have light massage. It is amazing!
Another way is to mix (4 drops of) Moringa oil with almond oil and use it as massage oil. Do it before you sleep. It will help you sleep better. Moreover, you can enjoy inflammation reduction, rheumatic pain alleviation, and immune system boost.
Make sure that you buy the oil from reliable store. Don’t forget to read the labels to ensure that the oil is organic and natural. Check the local stores where you can buy Moringa Oleifera oil and have a go.
Read more :