Moringa powder bulk is an organic material that is 100% natural derived from Moringa leaves without stalks. These leaves are dried in a closed drying room with maintained temperature, then mashed into a powder. Consuming Moringa Powder is the same as consuming other green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, cassava leaves, lettuce and katuk.
The only difference is that Moringa Leaf Powder contains higher nutrition and density, and has medicinal properties, even both in type and quantity are many times the strength of the content of leafy vegetables and other food sources. Therefore, there is no such thing as non-organic chemicals or synthetics. Just like there is no dosage and an overdose when we consume fresh vegetables which are full of green leaves. However, considering that in general Moringa leaf powder has a distinctive taste and aroma, which not everyone likes, it often occurs spontaneously when consuming it. This will disappear if consuming Moringa leaf powder has become a habit.
The principle of consuming Moringa Leaf Powder is to include all the nutrients contained in it into our bodies, so as to obtain benefits and medicinal properties, as well as the benefits and properties of natural nutrients contained therein, namely 48 antioxidants, 18 amino acids (8 essential amino acids), 36 anti- inflammation, multi-vitamins, minerals and other natural compounds required by the body’s metabolism.
Many researchers recommend the amount of consumption of Moringa powder bulk per day based on daily nutritional needs (RDA) is 25 grams per day for children 1 – 3 years, and for pregnant and lactating women 50 grams per day. Remember, you can’t force the natural processes in the body, so don’t take a lot of Kelorina Leaf Powder just because you want to quickly get benefits.
The nutrients contained in Chelorina Leaf Powder work naturally, by the process of removing toxins in the body (detoxification) including foreign objects and organisms in your body, repairing cells damaged by free radicals and disease, and restoring the metabolic function of vital organs in your body. . Consume it regularly as part of your daily diet and See What Happens.
There are various ways to enter the nutrients contained in Moringa Leaf Powder into our bodies, including:
- Put into the capsule, I suggest using a capsule size 00 and consuming 3 x 2 capsules per day. Moringa capsules average weight +/- 600 mg – 700 mg.
- Sown directly in foods such as rice, fried rice, porridge, vegetables, etc. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Moringa leaf powder in the food we consume at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note, there will be a distinctive taste and aroma of Moringa in the food that has been mixed. The amount or not really depends on our taste and aroma.
- Mixed in fruit juice such as avocado, orange, melon, tomato, etc. Mix 1 teaspoon for every one glass of juice.
- Mixed in coffee, milk or honey.
- Mixed in recipes for processed foods, such as cakes, pudding, jelly, etc.
- Moringa tea is made by putting 1 teaspoon of Kelorina Leaf Powder in 1 cup of hot water, then stirring it until it dissolves and let it settle until it settles and cools. Then filter the dregs. Will produce a fairly thick tea. If you don’t like thick Moringa tea, you can dilute it by mixing it again with a cup of warm water, according to your taste and aroma.
- Mix Moringa powder bulk in soy sauce, sauce, or your favorite chili sauce.
Read more :