As we know the discussion this time is not only about Moringa Oil – TIMOR MORINGA® Wholesale, but also products from its leaves. We will explore more about the advantages of Moringa oil when compared to leaf products and their uses as home remedies. As we know, all parts of this Moringa tree can be used to meet human needs. But keep in mind that this comparison is based on the product which is the utilization of the seed with the leaves.
Moringa Oil – TIMOR MORINGA® Wholesale Compared to its Leaf Products
Although overall this plant can be used, its internal consumption requires processing first. Swallowed bark, flowers, and leaves can cause uterine contractions in pregnant women. The result can lead to miscarriage. Therefore, we should not just use this plant carelessly.
Just trust the experts who work hygienically and are experienced in cultivating moringa plants to produce products that are ready for us to use. For example, products derived from Moringa leaves, are proven to be able to control diabetes and contain good antibacterial supplements. The leaves of this plant are an excellent source of nutrition because they contain protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, vitamin A, and magnesium.
Besides, moringa oil has almost the same nutrition and more benefits. There are no side effects found in moringa oil. But for pregnant women, of course, it is necessary to consult with an obstetrician first.
The utilization of moringa oil has been commonly used as skin and hair care for centuries. You can also imitate it for home treatment. Let’s see, the steps!
Ingredients We Need:
- 5 to 10 drops of moringa oil;
- 2 cups of carrier oil. We can use almond oil for its moisturizing properties;
- 5 to 10 drops of essential oil for your preferred scent, you can choose tea tree oil or lavender.
Application Method for Hair Care:
- First, mix all the prepared oil in a glass container or bottle.
- Before use, it’s a good idea to heat the oil first in the microwave until it’s lukewarm. This will help open up the pores of the scalp and work better.
- Next, apply to all parts of the head, especially the roots of the hair.
- Massage the scalp so that the oil is perfectly absorbed.
- Use shower cap to wrap your hair, then leave it overnight.
Application Method for Skin Care:
- You can choose essential oils according to the needs of your skin in the same amount.
- Apply the oil mixture to the skin.
- Massage the skin gently, keep it following the blood flow.
- Do this until the oil soaks into your skin.
If there is excess oil in the container, store it at room temperature and in a dark place so it doesn’t go rancid. The oil will last for one year. That is the discussion about the use of Moringa Oil – TIMOR MORINGA® Wholesale and its equivalent with products from its leaves.
Read more :