Moringa Powder Wholesale is a store that sells processing Moringa leaves for consumption by people who find it difficult to obtain and process Moringa leaves themselves. Moringa Leaf Powder is an organic material that is 100% natural from Moringa leaves which are dried and then ground into 500 Mesh powder.
Consuming Moringa Leaf Powder is the same as eating other green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, cassava leaves, lettuce and katuk. The only difference is that Moringa leaves contain higher and more nutrients, even many times the nutritional content of other types of leaf vegetables.
Therefore, there is no term right dose or overdose when consuming Moringa Leaf Powder, such as consuming non-organic chemicals or synthetics. Just like there is no dose and overdose when we consume fresh vegetables which are full of green leaves. Of course excluded for those who are allergic or very sensitive to it.
The principle of consuming Moringa Leaf Powder is to include all the nutrients contained in it into our bodies, so as to obtain the benefits and medicinal properties, as well as the benefits and properties of natural nutrients contained therein, namely:
- 48 antioxidants
- 18 amino acids (8 essential amino acids)
- 36 anti-inflammatory, multi-vitamins, minerals
There are various ways to enter the nutrients contained in Moringa Leaf Powder into our bodies, including:
- Put into the capsule, I suggest using a capsule size 00 and consuming 3 x 2 capsules per day. Moringa capsules average weight +/- 600 mg – 700 mg.
- Sown directly in foods such as rice, fried rice, porridge, vegetables, etc. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Moringa leaf powder in the food we consume at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note, there will be a distinctive taste and aroma of Moringa in the food that has been mixed. The amount or not really depends on our taste and aroma.
- Mixed in fruit juice such as avocado, orange, melon, tomato, etc. Mix 1 teaspoon for every one glass of juice.
- Mixed in milk and honey.
- Mixed in recipes for processed food, such as cakes, pudding, jelly, etc.
- Moringa tea is made by adding 1 tablespoon of Moringa leaf powder to 1 cup of hot water, then stirring it until it dissolves and let it cool down. Then filter the dregs. Will produce a fairly thick tea. If you don’t like thick moringa tea, you can dilute it by mixing it again with a cup of warm water, according to your taste and aroma.
Purchasing moringa leaf powder from moringa powder wholesale will get you the best benefits. Not only getting the nutrients, you will also be able to get a lot of powder at a very minimum price. Forget about having to hunt the powder and buying only a small amount of it. By contacting moringa powder wholesale you will get access to the freshest stock and fulfill your monthly and even annual needs. Therefore, we suggest that you find the moringa powder wholesale in your area to purchase this magic powder. Get your healthy diet at the cheapest price available.
Read more :