for Vibrant Skin:
- ½ tbsp moringa powder
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp rose water
- ½ tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- Small mixing bowl and spoon
- Dump ½ tbsp of moringa powder into a bowl. Now add the rose water and lemon juice and mix the three ingredients together to form a smooth lump-free paste.
- Next drop in 1 tsp of raw honey and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Mix very well with the spoon for a well combined and smooth mixture.
- Well, what do you know? Your DIY moringa powder face mask is ready to use!
Onto your clean face, apply the moringa powder face mask using your clean fingers. Gently apply it in circular motions, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Once you’re done with applications, let the mask sink deeper for 5-7 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse your face thoroughly with warm water to loosen up and get rid of the whole mask. Splash your face with cold water during your final rinse to close your pores.
- 6. Pat your face dry, then use a toner (if you do) and moisturize with a pea-sized amount of shea butter.
For Anti – Aging Mask :
1. For this anti-aging mask specifically made with the idea of capturing culprits of aging, we use 1-2 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed In addition to bringing essential fats, flaxseeds are naturally great exfoliators that remove impurities from the skin.
2. Combine flax seed with 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt. Yogurt contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to prevent blemishes and black spots. The lactic acid will also naturally peel away dead skin cells and tighten pores.
3. Add in 4 drops of Moringa Oil for a boost in antioxidants that fight off free radicals from damaging skin cells and causing fine lines and enlarged pores.
Read More :
- Moringa Leaf Extract: The Way To Produce And How To Use